Thursday 24 June 2010

www.designer-daily.com

I found this work on designer daily, on the post 30 amazing packaging designs. I picked out a few of the designs that appealed to me.

I think the design for this Six Feet Under box set is amazing, it captures exactly what the show is about as well as being an excellent piece of design. It avoids being a typical box set design with just images from the show, it makes a much bigger statement and would definately stand out from the others on a shelf.



I love these designs for Kraftstoff vodka, i think the idea of having the bottle as a hip flask is something that works very well as it means that it can be re-used rather than simply just thrown away. It also makes the desirable for people to buy as it is more of a collectors item with the illustration on the flask, it gives it a sense of originality.

I think the design for these Kleenex tissues works extremely well for their "Perfact slice of summer" collection. The shape of the boxes works well for the slices of fruit, and the fact that there are 3 different types of fruit makes it work well as a collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment