Thursday 24 June 2010

www.dzineblog.com

On the dzine blog i found a post on inspirational packaging design and i have picked out a few that really stood out for me.

I love this packaging design for Microsoft Expression studio, it looks completely different to any other software packaging. It uses a design that relates to what the software is and does so in a number of different ways with the range of designs for the packaging. I think the fact that it is in black and white pencil drawing is what gives it, its appeal and quirkiness.


I was attracted to this packaging for little dish readymade meals because it is so different from the type of packaging we would normally see for children's foods. I think the illustrative style and subdued colours give it a certain appeal that would attract consumers.

I think the design for this bottle of Gloji juice is fantastic, it is so original and eye-catching, and would definitely stand out from all other bottles on a shelf. The tag line for the brand is "the juice that makes you glow" which i feel makes the design of the bottle in the shape of a light bulb seem so much more impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment